Windows (x64) | Languages:Arabic,English,German,Greek,French,Spanish,Italian,Portuguese-Portuguese,Portuguese-Brazil,Turkish,Bulgarian | File Size: 7.59 GB
Windows 11. The main part of this announcement was to be a presentation of a significant user interface change, codenamed Sun Valley. As we know, a significant portion of the UX changes will be borrowed from the Windows 10X shell, and Windows 10X is not coming to market. Now, as expected, the Windows 11 information leak begins.
- "Windows 11 Home"
- "Windows 11 Home N"
- "Windows 11 Pro"
- "Windows 11 Pro N"
- "Windows 11 Home Single Language"
- "Windows 11 SE"
- "Windows 11 SE N"
- "Windows 11 Pro Education"
- "Windows 11 Pro Education N"
- "Windows 11 Pro for Workstations"
- "Windows 11 Pro N for Workstations"
- "Windows 11 Pro Single Language"
- "Windows 11 Education"
- "Windows 11 Education N"
- "Windows 11 Enterprise"
- "Windows 11 Enterprise N"
- "Windows 10 Enterprise multi-session"
- "Windows 10 IoT Enterpris
Office Version 2110 (Build 14527.20276)
Activation and Installation Instructions:
- Make bootable usb with Rufus tool using GPT partition scheme
- Make sure secureboot is enabled on your pc/laptop
- Install and enjoy your new Windows 11 with Office 2019 (It is preactivated)
Optional: Use MAS.1.4-HD3D.zip in case preactivation is not performed
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB).
Free space on hard disk: 50 gigabytes (GB).
Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device or a newer version.
Additional requirements to use certain features.
To use touch you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
To access the Windows store to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels
Login to see the code
This build of windows 11 is designed for anyone that didn't comply the requirement of having TPM 2.0 as it will bypass TPM requirement