BurnAware Professional / Premium 17.0 (x86/x64) Multilingual
BurnAware is a full-fledged, easy-to-use burning software which allows users to write all types of files such as digital photos, archives, documents, music and videos to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs (including M-Disc). With BurnAware, you also be able to create bootable or multisession discs, high-quality Audio CDs and Video DVDs, make and burn ISO images, copy and backup discs, extract audio tracks, verify and recover data from multisession or unreadable discs.
One of the most noticeable feature is the user interface - clean, effective, easy-to-use and multilingual. Other benefits are 64-bit versions, high-DPI monitors support, low CPU usage and very stable burning process. Support of all Windows OSes - from Windows XP to Windows 10.
Besides standard options, BurnAware offers many advanced options such as BOOT settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD-Text for track and disc, byte by byte verification, direct copying, disc spanning and many more.
All media storage
Support of a wide range of optical disc data storage, including CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs, Double Layer discs, M-Disc and extra large capacity DVD and Blu-ray.
BurnAware covers all daily burning tasks such as disc burning, backup, verification, image creation, disc copying and erasing, data recovery, audio tracks extraction.
Whats new in BurnAware v17.0 Released September 27, 2023
• New icons in Welcome screen.
• Added support of Microsoft Virtual DVD-ROM driver.
• Added command line parameter to set disc type in Span Disc.
• Updated disc burning SDK.
• Improved two-stage disc copying process.
• Improved optical drive initialization.
• Improved program performance and error control.
• Improved ISO unpacking and data recovery.
• Resolved issue with setting read speed.
• Fixed bug with burning more than one copy of VIDEO_TS folder.
BurnAware Professional / Premium 17.0 (x86/x64) Multilingual + Patch-RadiXX11 | 59.09 MB