Welcome to WarezBook , Please take your time to read forum rules.
(New and changed rules are in red color with 🔴 symbol)
1. General Board-wide Rules 🌐
1.1 WarezBook is aimed at a general audience. This means our site is designed for 13 year olds and older. Everything must be aimed at this age and older. Explicit, offensive, shocking, drug talk, vulgar language, nudity, porn and so forth is not allowed.
1.2 Do not mini-mod. We would like to encourage and thank members to use the flag button but not add their own criticism. Impersonating a staff member is a serious offense and may lead to a permanent ban.
1.3 All publicly displayed messages are only limited to English. This includes posts, titles, profiles and other forms of public display.
● The use of "Thank You" or similar in another language as a reply will be allowed.
● The posting of a topic of another language (Movie, Anime, Ebooks, etc...) will be allowed only if the post has been clearly identified of the topic's language that is posted.
● The description or any information shall be posted in English, any topic or post is subject to the Staff's review as acceptable.
1.4 All topics and posts (Avatars included) that are posted on the site shall be done in a respectful and visually acceptable style and manner, any topic or post that has come under question will always be left to the staff's final discretion.
2. Warning System 🚨
2.1 Members who disobey the rules will be warned or suspended depending on what the moderator believes is the appropriate punishment.
2.2 Members can be warned a maximum of two times consequently. On the third, the member will be immediately suspended. This does not mean that you have to have a warning to get your account suspended, moderators may suspend your account without warnings depending on the offense.
2.3 A warning can have a time bomb unless your account is permanently suspended. If a time bomb is set, your warning will automatically expire after a certain number of days.
If you believe you do not deserve the warning please contact the moderator who warned you. Talking back to the moderator who gave you the warning with no sense of respect will lead to further warnings.
If you do not know why you received a warning, an email would have been sent to notify you of the reason why you were warned and who warned you.
3. Posting Etiquette (Manners) ✏️
3.1 🔴 To keep the forum clean, healthy and spam-free, Uploaders must abide the following posting limits:
- All members posting new discussions/topics shall post their topics with a 2 minute spacing between each topic and the maximum of new topics shall not exceed 10 new topics per hour and a total of 50 new topics in a 24 hours period or this can be deemed Topic Spamming and the account may be Suspended at the discretion of staff.
- The use of multiple duplicate accounts to try to get around this restriction will result in immediate banning of all associated accounts.
3.2 All topics must contain a full and valid topic description typed within the Topic Post in English.
3rd party source links (e.g. IMDb, Google, Amazon, Wikipedia) or images with information can be included but cannot be the only descriptive information supplied in the Topic post.
3.3 Treat others positively and with respect. Flaming other members or other forums will lead to a warning, possibly even a permanent account suspension.
3.4 Topics must be submitted to the relevant forums (Tags). The combining of different Operating System related programs combined in a single topic in one forum is not allowed and needs to be posted in their correct forum. (e.g. Window programs in the App forum, Mac in the Mac forum, Mobile Devices (cellphone, tablet, GPS, etc) goes in the Mobile forum, Linux and any other OSes belong in the Other OSes forum and so on)
● Software that has multiple OSes built into the program will only be allowed in the same forum.
Please read the forum descriptions for all forums prior to posting so as to post correctly.
3.5 Topic titles must have an appropriate description.
● An example for a good description is "Help needed with game".
● An example for a wrong description is "HEEEEELP!".
3.6 Bumping is allowed provided that the reply has relevant information that is useful to the continuance of the topic. Short intervals of bumps are not allowed to bump the topic up onto the first page by the same person.
● Allowed: A topic discusses a news event. The topic's discussion has died but there is new striking evidence to turn thoughts around. A reply with such information that is relevant and useful is allowed.
● Allowed: Requests (Includes requests in helpdesk & graphics) may only be bumped once every 48 hours since the last reply.
● Disallowed: Bumping topics continuously to get them up to the first few pages. This includes using additional accounts (either your own or others) to do so.
3.7 🔴 Excessively replying to your own topics to gain first page exposure is not allowed.
Replies such as:
'You're welcome', 'no problem', 'thanks for replies', 'fresh links' or similar are allowed only after 4 or more posts by other members.
3.8 Double posting of the same links (also called dupe) may lead to a warning, especially if you have your own independent topic for a set of links and yet still post the same links in related topics with the intention of gaining exposure. Posting the same links in more than one account even if an account was suspended previously and topics removed will not be allowed.
This rule also covers the following:
● Posting of the same links in more than one topic in link generating topics will not be allowed.
● If an unreasonable amount of the same topic is posted by a member even if the links are different or different encoded versions in a unreasonable excess are posted this may be considered spamming and may be dealt with by a warning or worse and all of the posted topics may be binned.
● Changing the topic title name slightly of the same topic by a member on different topic posts to try and circumvent this rule will be dealt with also as spam if it is done to post the same topics in excess.
3.9 It is generally forbidden to double post on the board. It means that you are not allowed to reply twice in a row in any topic. Use the edit button when altering your reply if you're the last to post in the topic. Exceptions may be found at 3.21.
3.10 All images must be hosted on public image hosting websites.
3.11 Content of posts should not be explicit, offensive, shocking, discussions of demerit commodities unless it is posted in an educational sense.
● Mainly for movies: Mainstream horror, gore and bloody movies are allowed. Videos such as bum fights, real death scenes, cruelty to animals, or anything which is indecent/sick is not allowed.
● Disallowed: Hacking, fraud, drug related, porn and political/religious discussions even if educational.
3.12 🔴 All links posted by members should be free and user-friendly, Posting a premium link is allowed only if free links of the same filehost are provided as well.
● In the Request forum Premium links may be posted without matching Free links only if the OP of the request has stated in the Topic that they will accept Premium links on the agreed File Host by the OP. with the intent to gain attention to the topic or to the possible content included within the topic's links is not allowed.
3.13 🔴 You must code your external links and you also can add an internal link in accordance with the following instructions:
Internal Links = All links to WarezBook's own domain: optional use of (‘Add a link’) or Login to see the code
External Links = All links to other domains (3rd party sources e.g. filehosts, iMDb etc.): mandatory use of (‘Insert code‘) or Login to see the code
3.14 You must add tags in all topic titles within Games, Console Games, Movies, TV Shows and Anime sections. Tags posted in other forums are optional but if you choose to post tags in these other forums then they are to follow the same rules as forums that require tags.
The use of tags as [+8], [RG +8], [MULTI] etc are allowed
● A [HTTP] tag is added to the beginning of the topic title if there is a http:// link in the post.
● If you have used multiple file hosts and the title space does not allow the room to post them all, use [MULTI] as your tag.
3.15 Post count milestones may be posted only in the Milestones section in increments of 1000 up to 5000 and then at 10K - 15K - 20K and so on. Report count milestones may also be posted starting from 5K and then by increments of 5000 - e.g. 10K, 15K, 20K and so on.
3.16 Removal of moderated messages is not allowed.
3.17 Posting serial numbers or license keys in messages is not allowed.
3.18 The use of unusual presentation methods within topic titles, topic title descriptions, within topics such as to direct or bring attention to content located in download links to gain access to items, links or sites not allowed or approved to be posted on the site
● Not allowed:
Words/phrases such as but not limited to:
**** MUST HAVE****, L@@K, LATEST, NEWEST, LOOK HERE, Newest Version
or other words along these lines including symbols.
Scene release title created by the release group may include caps and periods.
Use of hyphen between words such as music titles.
3.19 Posting mirror links in a topic is not allowed. Members who wish to share are required to start their own topic, with the appropriate information as required for any other share.
3.20 Members are allowed to make a huge topic with an index on first post only if all the download links are posted in the same thread as posts/replies.
3.21 When their previous post has exceeded the maximum characters limit, or if they have relevant content to add to their topic 24 hours after the previous reply was made, members are allowed to double or triple post.
3.22 Trades of any kind and selling are two things that are not allowed here. To break it down in simple terms, it's considered a trade any time the situation is "If you do this, I'll do that" and selling is offering a product, service, etc. for money. The staff does not appreciate members trying to get around these rules, so please avoid attempting to do so.
3.23 Posting games hacks & cheats is allowed as long as they only affect the offline side of the game. It is forbidden to post any online hack (aimbot, wallhack, ...).
4. Spam Rules ‼️
4.1 You may only promote your website once. This may be done in the [Login to see the link] section and only applies to sites that are within the rules.
4.2 If you choose to post a link it should benefit everyone and must not be a site of the following categories:
Web hosting. Referrals. Affiliation. Warez sites. Survey sites. Sites that require registration, subscription or a fee to access. Links within posts that links to non-allowed 3rd party in order to gain access to the content (eg Link protectors, Text files, Altered links, Links directory, Torrents or any Torrent related activity...). To clarify, we only allow either direct links to content or use of allowed 3rd party services listed below:
● Links posted using Safelinking/kprotector/filecrypt shall only contain links from the same File Host per Safelinking/kprotector/filecrypt link or folder (Multiple part links from the same File Host per Safelinking link is OK). The posting of Premium links and Free links from the same File Host under the same Safelinking/kprotector/filecrypt link is not allowed. Premium and Free links for the same File Host shall be posted in separate Safelinking/kprotector/filecrypt links.
The posting of multiple different host links within only one Safelinking/kprotector/filecrypt link is not allowed.
● In the Request forum Premium links may be posted without matching Free links only if the OP of the Request has stated in the Topic that they will accept Premium links on a agreed File Host. If the OP has not Requested/Approved Premium links than the Request Topic will follow the Rules of only Free links or matching Free links for any Premium links posted. Any member trying to pass off a small link that can easily be a free link but try to pass it off as a premium available only link so as to profit from it will have the post dealt with as spam and will be dealt with by Staff as needed.
4.3 Passwords that advertise other websites are not allowed and if posted will be dealt with as spam.
4.4 Excessive posting of similar messages to increase post count is not allowed.
4.5 You may not have links advertising other websites within your signature.
4.6 The following one-liner messages are classified as spam [Except in Funstuff]:
● Any acronym such as lol.
● The use of +1...+X within posts.
● The use of an emote only reply (such as Smile).
These are only guidelines not strictly limited to just these examples.
5. Avatars (Profile Picture) 👨⚖️
5.1 All rules apply to avatars.
5.2 The total maximum dimensions for all images in an avatar is 100px (width) by 100px (height) horizontally only.
5.3 🔴 Avatars can only be 20KB or less in total file size.
6. Explicit Guidelines 💡
6.1 Sticky Requests: Please do not request a post to be made sticky. If there is room to make an exceptional post as sticky, we will do so; however, there is only room for ten stickies per forum.
6.2 To have your username changed, go to your profile [Login to see the link] and request it by clicking Username Change button.
6.3 Asking any staff member if you can be a part of the staff will hinder your chance of ever becoming one. The same applies for VIP.
6.4 All forum rules apply to each member's profile, no referrers, no porn links, and no warez forums.
6.5 All forum rules apply to every image posted in messages, avatars and PM's. Images must not contain URL's of websites (or any advertisement of another warez site, URL or not), words that bypass our word censor or any type of serial number. The sole exception to this is when a URL in an image is presented as a password (provided that the URL is not censored). We do not allow usernames to contain email addresses or websites' names.